The downtown celebration of the season happens tonight! Thursday December 2nd! The Parade of Lights kicks off at 6pm and merchants will stay open later tonight to participate in the downtown scene.The streets of Artesia are about to be decked for the holidays! There’s a flurry of activity to the Light Up Artesia Mainstreet Event and each of the activities is for the community to participate in and enjoy! Bring the kids down tonight to visit with Santa Claus and do a little shopping after watching the Parade of Lights. Elizabeth Jackson of Artesia MainStreet writes, “Downtown twinkles and community spirit shines during Light Up Artesia as people stroll, shop and eat.”
- Parade of Lights at 6pm
- #shoplocal with downtown merchants
- Visit Santa Claus at Bennie’s Western Wear
- #eatlocal at one of our downtown restaurants
- Shop unique holiday finds with local vendors
- Visit artesiamainstreet.com for more information.
Join us downtown as we welcome the holiday season in Artesia on the evening of Thursday, December 2nd!