President – Trinidad Malone
VP of Operations – Michael Quinones
Rental & Service Manager – Jason Hill
Public Relations & Community Affairs – Jessica Caballero
Give us a brief summary of the type of work you do or service you provide.
Royal Services is a leader in oil field supplies and service in the Southeastern New Mexico and West Texas. We offer:
- Flow Back
- Well Testing / Contract Pumping
- Oilfield / Commercial / Residential Rentals: light towers, trash trailers, porta pots, cool down trailers, forklifts, manlifts, scissor lifts, half pit tanks, and FRAC tanks
How long have you been in business? Please share a brief history.
We have been in business for eight years. Royal Services was established in December of 2012 and is veteran owned and operated. Mark and Elena from Atoka Grocery invested in one Flowback manifold and our services multiplied from there. Tommy Fletcher at Mack Chase Energy gave us our first opportunity, and we are forever grateful to be able to continue to grow and serve our customers.
What makes your business unique?
Unlike many other oilfield companies, Royal Services is proudly family owned and operated. My parents invested in the initial startup; my wife is the Vice President of the company and handles our accounts payable. My sister-in-law manages our safety department and rental tech, and my father-in-law works as a general yard tech. Together we keep the company afloat and as a set priority.
What aspect of this business are you most passionate about?
Customer satisfaction. If the customer is happy, we are happy. We strive to provide the highest quality products and services that are consistent and reliable. Our team is trained and is highly regarded for their attention to detail and integrity in every project.
How do you stay involved in the community?
We try our best to help non-profits and charities in Eddy County as a whole, so we spread our wealth between both Artesia and Carlsbad. We have sponsored local church events, public school activities, clay shoots, 4-H, golf tournaments, and many local sports teams.
Tell us what makes your business stand out in comparison to others in the same industry.
- Convenient – Locally owned and operated in the Permian Basin
- Quality – Higher standard service and new equipment
- Market Targeted – special equipment for our industry, one-stop shop
- Reliable/ Dependability – We show up every time with working equipment
- Problem Solving – Best and most cost-effective solutions for customers