Bring your family, friends, and your favorite lawn chair down to West Texas Avenue in Artesia, New Mexico (leave those coolers in your rig) and join us for the 6th Annual Red Dirt Black Festival all-day Saturday, August 28, 2021 .
What to check out:
- Discover local wares shopping with Downtown merchants offering special sales & promotions only on Red Dirt Black Gold weekend. Then, shop with local vendor booths at Heritage Plaza (see point B on the map).
- Cheer on your favorite Cornhole team! Interested in playing? There’s still time to register! Sign-ups through Friday, August 20
- Enjoy delicious food from local food trucks and sample the brews from Guadalupe Mountain Brewing. Prefer to take a break indoors? We have several restaurants open and ready to serve you!
- Tap your toes or get up and dance during the FREE Red Dirt Country concert with headliners Bart Crow & Reckless Kelly! The music starts at 5:30pm.
- Stay awhile in one of our local hotels. Ask for the Red Dirt Black Gold rate at our partner hotels: Hotel Artesia, Heritage Inn, Best Western Pecos Inn, Legacy Inn, Hampton Inn and La Quinta.
For all information including band lineup and registration forms visit www.reddirtblackgold.com.
Also, here’s a link to our “Visitor Information” page that includes a PDF of the Event Map (that includes the band & event lineup) https://www.reddirtblackgold.com/visitor-information.